Subject Author Posted Replies

EuroForth 2009 Conference
EuroForth 2009 Conference ========================= EuroForth 2009 is in the UK again. It will be held at the University of Exeter from 4-6th September. All those with an interest in Forth and Stack...

Failed emulation connection to target F2812
Hi, I am trying to perform Flash Programming onto F2812 target board with Parallel Port communication, with using SDFlash Utility. I am unable to connect to the F2812 target board with Parallel Port...

Ethernet transformer vs. RJ-45
Hello, I have seen in several layout guidelines that the Ethernet transformer should be placed as close to the RJ-45 connector as possible, while the close placement of a PHY to the transformer is not...
6
6

HELP required floating point multiplier on FPGA
hi Good Day! I hope you all are fine. Actually i want to take some technical input. I want to build 10,000 floating point multiplier in FPGA fabric. So > Kindly suggest me Is it possible ? > How we...
1
1

Good ZigBee Dev Starter Kit Recommendation Help
Greetings, I am looking to get started developing a short range low power device that will consist of a controller and a device with a motor and sensors. I would like to use ZigBee as the wireless...
2
2

System ACE VHDL Model
Hi, I'm currently working on a interface to a CF-Card via a System ACE Controller. I was wondering if somebody already did a create a "Model" of a System ACE Controller to use it in some testbenches...
1
1

Can distributed RAM on Xilinx FPGA be modified by onchip processor at run time and can output of the same connected to shift register in CLB.
Hi, I am newbie in FPGA field. I am trying to implement look up table based logic on Xilinx FPGA. I want to implement the look up table in distributed RAM and to connect the output of RAM to implement...
1
1

Mains Relay pin-out
Hi, I'm looking for a PCB Relay which will switch the Mains to some load. I noticed that many relays that claims "Max Switching Voltage 250VAC" have an odd pin-out. That is, the COMMON terminal passes...
5
5

Inexpensive
I'm building a little toy, and need to read a hand-encoded storage medium something like punched tape. Right now I'm looking at the Panasonic CNB1002 reflective photosensors, which integrate an IR LED...
3
3

Announcement: C-Code generator from UML state charts - new version 1.6.2
Hello list readers, SinelaboreRT is a console application that generates C-code from UML state charts. The UML state charts can be designed with Cadifra UML editor, Enterprise Architect, UModel or...
1
1

Driver for TMS320F2812 board using Parallel Port
Hi, We were trying to perform Flash Programming on to the TMS320F2812 target board using Parallel Port (0x378) through command line. We were unable to get the correct driver file name to be used for...

Re: ### Google Drops a Nuclear Bomb on Microsoft ###
Also, given the number of other similar projects that have fizzled, it is roughly equivalent to calling the fire marshal in WW2 Dresden and threatening to drop one, or possibly as many as several...
1
1

The chainsaw spoof!! Reaction?
Very strange, 48 hours ago, I posted the USB chainsaw item. It starts a thread that covers every thing from horsepower formula to 75A USB ports. It also generates the usual amounts of comedy, no...
8
8

gcov for MIPS
Hi, I find that gcov is very good Code Coverage tool if the compiler, gcov and the files required for gcov are generated in the same Host PC. But, i have a MIPS processor based board. The code is...
3
3

Atom vs ARM9
Hello, We are considering using an upcoming version of the Intel Atom SoC, I believe the current code name is tunnel creek. Anyway, my boss asked me the other day how we could expect the Intel Atom to...
22
22