200 kbps wireless transfer?

Hi all, I am trying to find a way to transfer around 200 kbps (duplex)
from/to a homebuild project to/from a PC. Any recommendations?
Preferably a cheap and simple interface... :-)

I have looked at Bluetooth, but apparently it can only transfer at high
data rates in one direction.

WLAN can do it, but interfacing to this from a homebuilt device is
probably too difficult.

Best regards Preben

Re: 200 kbps wireless transfer?
Take a look at www.iosoft.co.uk for a WiFi solution for the PIC Micro

Re: 200 kbps wireless transfer?
Michael,

Bluetooth can transfer at about 700+ Kbps in one direction at any one time,
but it can also do 300+ Kbps in both directions.  Don't confuse the TDMA
mechanism for one-way communications.

Pete