Subject Author Posted Replies

uP with two ethernet ports (MACs)
Hi, I am looking for uP with with two ethernet ports (MACs). I would prefer ARM base solution, but if there is anything else it might be also interesting. br, Jure...
5
5

New Atmel SAM3S Cortex-M3 Microcontrollers - claim to be lowest-power Cortex-M3 Microcontrollers (so far?)
The Atmel SAM3S is really (really!) a fully-featured microcontroller. Lots of serial peripherals, and very significant power savings. This might be the lowest-power Cortex-M3 yet (I haven't seen the...
10
10

Call for Papers Self-X and Autonomous Control in Mechatronics and Production
***************************************************************************= ***** INDIN 2010 - Special Session 8th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics Call for Papers Self-X and...

Pen plotter as digitizer
Hi, It is possible to use a pen plotter as a digitizer (accuracy may not be as good as a large tablet but an E size plotter takes up far less space than an E size tablet! Trust me, having had *both*!...
5
5

dsPIC PWM phase noise
I'm trying to figure out if I can run the dsPIC33 at the maximum 40MIPS and use the PWM output to clock an external ADC without introducing the phase noise(into the ADC) associated with the internal...
3
3

newbie to embedded linux on arm
Hi Guys, I am new to linux/embedded linux. I have a strong understanding of embedded hardware and C programming. I want to learn linux/ embedded linux. Recently got a board from boradcon EM2400II +...
23
23

USB HID on ML405/CY7C67300
Hello, I'm trying to implement a simple communication link between my PC and the FPGA. Having read that an HID is the simplest form of USB communication, being a newbie in this, I decided to have a go...

MAX11043 - trying to avoid interrupts at 200kHz...
I'm trying to interface to a MAX11043 (4-channel synchronous ADC with SPI output). It has an end-of-conversion pin, which when active means that a bunch of data is available to read via SPI. Which is...
17
17

Embedded development in Spain?
Hola, si estás interesado en el desarrollo de sistemas embebidos en España, puedes unirte a nosotros a través del grupo linkedin "Embedded Spain", saludos, Juan.
1
1

OMAP2 docs?
Does anyone have a copy of the Texas Instruments OMAP2 Tech Ref Manual they could send me? I'm not able to find it on the web. Thanks! John P.

ARM Cortex-M3 (Stellaris LM3S811) soft float problem (GCC/QEMU)
Good day, I'm running GCC 4.4.2 (newlib 1.17) cross compiled for target: arm-none-eabi under Linux. I'm testing my small application under QEMU: qemu-system-arm -M lm3s811evb and use Eclipse/GDB to...
3
3

Requests for feedback on future AT91SAM9 development kits
I am involved in some internal discussions on how the future development kits for high end ARM products should look like. Have some ideas, but I would be interested in feedback from any users on the...
9
9

Compact Flash
Hi, I'am developing Driver for CF, on TMS320VC5510 DSP Processor by TI, this driver is not on any OS its completely on assembly language. I'am getting error when i try to access the sectors of CF, can...
2
2

make opencv to work with sensoray2255
hi everyone i am using sensoray 2255 frame grabber connected to sony camera sensoray work fine, but when i try to display from the sensoray using opencv, it displays a gray unsteady image. i am using...

Embedded platform - any suggestions
Dear All, I am working on a project where we have some image processing algorithms written by my colleague. This is accomplished on a normal PC. What we need to do is drive the images on to an...
5
5