Help! Need Screenshots of EPGs on digital TV in Scandinavia/Sweden

Dear digital TV Experts!

Please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong forum, my Swedish isn't the best, so please feel free to redirect me!

I am writing a research paper in Germany on EPGs on digital TV platforms in Europa and am (quite desperately)looking for screenshots of EPGs in Scandinavia. Mainly I am searching for EPGs from Viasat and Canal Digital as well as Boxer TV and ComHem. I've contacted the platforms providers directly, but they're not exactly helful...

The screenshots I need are somewhat specific, I need to be able to follow the menu structure from the picture you get when you turn it on through to the channel. I.e. I need to be able to see how the channels are structured and sorted, for example first by pay/free, then by genre (which?), then there's a program list (ranked by which criteria - alphabet? number in bouquet?)

Please, if anyone could help, it would save my life! (if not screenshots, are there any good sites for that sort of info?) I can't offer much in return, but if anyone's interested in the same info for some German providers, I could surely offer some. I'm pretty desperate, so if anyone has some great stuff, i'd even pay for it!

Thanks in advance and greetings!

Reply to
Researcher