Re: Baterie ceramiczne

Hello,

[...]

Związek frazeologiczny raczej.

A jednak anegdota.

A dla Marka, którego postów nie widzę (nie mam pojęcia czy i za co go > zbanowałem), link: >

Autorem tego zwrotu był niejaki Władziu Valentino Liberace AKA Liberace:

The critics had a field day with his gimmicky act, his showy but proficient piano playing, his non-stop promotions, and his gaudy display of success, but he remained largely unaffected, as preserved by the famous quotation, first recorded in a letter to a critic, "Thank you for your very amusing review. After reading it, in fact, my brother George and I laughed all the way to the bank."[56] He responded similarly to subsequent poor reviews, famously modifying it to "I cried all the way to the bank."[57] In an appearance on The Tonight Show some years later, Liberace retold the anecdote to Johnny Carson, and finished by saying, "I don't cry all the way to the bank any more – I bought the bank!"

Dzięki Piotrze za zmuszenie mnie do poszukania źródła :)

Reply to
RoMan Mandziejewicz