Help for programming sensor checker

hi,

I would like to make a tool for check the temperature of my processor as well as the fan speed.

The problem is that I do not know where to find documentation for recuperation of information on the motherboard such as the temperature or the fan speed.

I would like to know if somebody could give me some council to start, as well as documentation or Web site about the programation under Windows ( language C or DELPHI ).

I forgot to specify my materiel: Asus P4P800 deluxe + Winbond W83627THF-A

thank you for your help.

Reply to
harry

Hi Harry,

try to ask in proper news groups. This one is focussed to electronics, not computer hardware. Perhaps you'll prefer an english group as well.

Waldek

Reply to
Waldemar Krzok
Reply to