tc 35 modules and 2N gateways

hello,

I want to buy big amount of siemens TC 35 modules (new or used) and gsm gateway (2N - working on tc 35) if you have any information where can I find please let me know, below link with TC 35 description,

please answer to my email 

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

regards,

Darek

Reply to
dee4darek

Hi Darek, You can purchaise TC35 moodules from Holz-Elektronik:

They distribute all Siemens GSM-Modules, accessories and kits.

--
Ingolf Pohl
Reply to