GPRS Modules

Hi All

I am looking for a technical comparison;market share information between GPRS Modems/Modules available in the market.

Also I am interested in feedback of all whom worked or used befor one of those modules to give his experiance and helpfull tips and tricks to us to aviod mistaks discovered before.

To name a few of those modems/modules : Wavecom [FastTrack,INTEGRA,WISMO] Nokia [12 , 12 i] Telit Motorola Siemens

Thanks in advance

Essam Salah

Reply to
esamsalah

We've used the Motorola G18 without any problems. Tried some Wavecoms a couple of years ago, and found that they were less than satisfactory, but I would have hoped that they would have fixed their firmware by now.

Dan

Reply to
Dan