Searshing for old Elektor book (Junior & Formant).

Hello. Anyone having one or all of these books not used. Then I might be a buyer for these :-).

Sincerely Klavs.

Reply to
Klavs Rommedahl

"Klavs Rommedahl" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

I've still got the book "Junior Computer", but it's in dutch. (ISBN 90-70160-15-3, third edition, december 1980) Also found the unused & unpopulated power supply PCB, which leads me to believe I still should have the main board and display board somewhere....

To mail change English "sea" to Dutch "zee"

Rgds,

Jan.

Reply to
JKoning