Schirmgitter & Dynamoblech - tubeamp trafo

Hello, i will write english, because my german is very bad. I'm building tubeamp and i'm using german schematic. Now i will order trafos and i wonder what is "Schirmgitter" and "Dynamoblech"?

I would be very glad if you could explain tris words or give me english or polish translation. I haven't founf it in grand Polish - German dictionary.

--
_______________
B³a¿ej Czeladzki

I've forgot the link, sorry.

_______________ B³a¿ej Czeladzki

Reply to
Blazej Czeladzki

Hi,

one of the electrodes of the tube, "shield grid"

the iron material of the core of the transformer, "dynamo sheet"

Michael

Reply to
Michael Koch

Hi,

but it could also mean a shield between the primary and secondary windings of the transformer.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Koch

Blazej Czeladzki schrieb:

Genialer Link!

Z.B.:

--> Kolorofon ECC85, EL84 --> Lichtorgel mit EL84!!!

Sowas habe ich schon lange nicht mehr gesehen.

Alfred

Reply to
Alfred Gemsa

Michael Koch schrieb:

Hello,

but this would be a "Schirmwicklung", not a "Schirmgitter" in German.

Bye

Reply to
Uwe Hercksen

Uwe Hercksen schrieb:

"Schirmgitter" semms to be the G2-Connection for driving pentodes in ultra linear circuit.

The grid G2 in pentode tubes is called "Schirmgitter" in German. So if you want to drive a pentode tube in ultra linear you have to connect the G2/"Schirmgitter" to the appropriate connection of the output transformer.

--
 Mit freundlichen Grüßen   | /"\  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN  |
   Andreas Bockelmann      | \ /  AGAINST HTML IN E-MAIL |

Uzytkownik "Andreas Bockelmann" napisal w wiadomosci news:43a067b9$0$9643$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.arcor-online.net...

Thank you for help. I think that now i won't have problems with orderign the trafo.

--
Blazej Czeladzki