RS URV5 dc probe eprom Dump

Sorry if write in english,

I found at a flea market a URV5 millivoltmeter and like to try it I have no probes, I found and read the documentation so I like to try to build a dc probe (1x 9M resistor) but the probe has a 2732 eprom inside so I need a copy of it, does anyone here has made or can made a dump of such eprom?

auf wiedersehen & danke delo

Reply to
delo

Am 10.02.2015 um 11:11 schrieb delo:

Sorry, I have some probes, but none with a mV meter personality. Also, the URV-Z51 thermal power sensor is too new for the URV5 / URY. Not knowing that made me buy a URV-35, too, because I had the probe first.

regards, Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Hoffmann

Am 10.02.2015 um 11:11 schrieb delo:

Du hast Post.

--
mfg hdw
Reply to

Am 10.02.2015 um 11:11 schrieb delo:

Sorry, address is invalid!

--
mfg hdw
Reply to

By first thank You, the address is correct after You remove the Upper case letters - an antispam trick

bye delo

"horst-d.winzler" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

Reply to
delo

"delo" schrieb:

antispam trick

Evidently, it's an _antiham_ trick?

Reply to
Martin Gerdes

Am 12.02.2015 um 22:00 schrieb Martin Gerdes:

--
mfg hdw
Reply to