LED accelerator didactic - Page 2

Translate This Thread From German to

Threaded View
Re: LED accelerator didactic
On 9 Dec 2003 11:39:34 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au

What?

To quote from Van Nostrand's Scientific Encyclopedia,  Ohm's law
states that the current flowing in a circuit  is directly proportional
to the electromotive force (voltage) operating in the circuit and
inversely proportional to the resistance of the circuit.

Note that neither incandescent lamps nor any diode, including LEDs,
obey Ohm's Law because their resistance is a function of the current.

--
Vic Roberts
http://www.RobertsResearchInc.com

Re: LED accelerator didactic

Oh my, how dreadfully tragic. Reminds me of the time I got bit in half
by a shark after having my leg blown off by a land mine while I fled
from the brutal Cambodian Kemer-Rouge death squads and ended up
languished at sea for years.

I hate when that happens.

I spray WD-40 on my circuit boards to prevent that - it makes the copper
traces more slippery so the skin-effect electrons glide over them faster.

I'll bet if you oil the LED face, the photons will fly out faster too!

Seriously folks, I'm not too quick to discount that trivially spooky
effects may be occurring. I picked up a paper somewhere about
solid-state plasma helicon resonances in copper. And there are other
physics papers claiming that the Cooper-pairs in Type-II superconductors
interact with gravity/gravitons. Who made that quote about keeping an
open mind, but not so open yer brains drip out?

--
Scott