LED accelerator didactic

Translate This Thread From German to

Threaded View
Some people ever cynical trust no-one. They make jokes and crack wise.
Upon the arrival of Adam's camera I will photograph it all as promised
in such a manner as to show the accelerator working. As I have stated
and repeated, I do not want to lead you gentlemen astray and given the
pressure exerted by way of your (and other posters) various dubious
assertions of malfeasance and snake charming, with the recent addition
of a droll and jejune "voting" mockery of a website attempting to
discredit me in a patently obvious effort to obtain the rights to the
LED accelerator for what might be termed a discount rate, methinks any
lesser mortal or fraudster would have shrunk back into some dark
recess, disappearing from view by now. Not I. I shan't be cowed.

Nevertheless, perhaps some additional detail is warranted regarding
the workings of the LED accelerator to quell the yawps of the derision
from the unbelievers. Of course, I cannot and will not divulge the
simple yet powerful manner by which LED acceleration is attained,
unless and until monies are forthcoming for the purchase of the rights
to the device. Much as it would gladden the heart to improve the human
condition by releasing the accelerator for general use as a show of
good-will towards all mankind, I cannot. Over the last four years I
have suffered two burglaries, an armed robbery  and the theft of a
shipping container that contained all of my worldly goods...Basically
all of the foregoing has wiped me out financially and emotionally. The
burglars are known but there is insufficient evidence to prosecute
them. The armed robber was caught, went to trial and was found not
guilty - not innocent, just not guilty. The transport firm that nicked
my shipping container won't face prosecution because the Police say
it's a 'civil' matter. And now I have to get a lung transplant and so
I have to sell this particular invention to get the money to buy new
things.

So, no free disclosure. Rather, I will present what will doubtless be
a review of basic electrics for those who see my visionary device for
the revolution it represents, but will be a taking to school for the
unbelievers and catacallers. Right to it, then: Ohm's Law states that
Current equals Power times Current-squared. This, however, omits what
I have dubbed the Lowrie Effects (This name is not for sale, it is
given free of charge to the world!) in which eddy currents in the
conductor act similarly to a magnetron field to artificially suppress
and decrease the apparent flow of joules (i.e., electrons.) The
resultant force is somewhat related to both the Hall Effect and the
Peltier Effect (we have cynics in these forum claiming LEDs could not
be cooled while in use...apparently they known't of the Peltier
Effect!)  If the observer uses an amp meter specifically calibrated to
account for the Lowrie Effects, it can readily be determined that the
actual current produced by I = VR^2 is greater than the apparent
power. In effect, by running Ohm's Law "in reverse" as it were, the
method becomes obvious to the clever thinker (heckling unbelievers may
not qualify!) by which the LED array can be overpowered and
simultaneously cooled increasing the apparent output of the LED.

In undying words of the famous American cartoon duck, "That's all,
folks". No skullduggery or trickery is required. Just a full and
thorough understanding of Ohm's Law and the Lowrie Effect.

You all have available comprehensive information from links on the
site regarding my various exploits, endeavours and accomplishments by
way of a downloadable CV. Terms like; open book, spring to mind.

Should I post more details with links in other boards within these
groups, such as the B/S/T section?

Thank you for your continuing indulgence.

Yours sincerely

Peter E. Lowrie.
Chairman,
Free Electron.
High St,
Lower Hutt, 6009.
New Zealand.
++64-4-9766712

Re: LED accelerator didactic
On 9 Dec 2003 11:39:34 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au

It was not a duck; it was a pig.

John

Re: LED accelerator didactic

It was not a pig; it was a wabbit.

Tim
--
The .sig is dead.

Re: LED accelerator didactic
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:13:40 +0000, Tim Auton <tim.auton@uton.[group

It was Porky Pig. A pig is not a wabbit.

But an LED is not a Peltier, either.

John

Re: LED accelerator didactic
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 12:23:01 -0800, the renowned John Larkin

I don't think you can rule out the possibility of a small localized
(like from one side of the die to the other) cooling effect, just as
you can't say that there is zero difference between zip cord and an
AWG4 speaker wire. I get as much as 10mV out of a red LED (in the
dark) with a big temperature gradient on the epoxy.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: LED accelerator didactic

   It was also Mary Tyler Moore at the end of her last show of her TV
series, rather than a kitten.
--
16 days!

Michael A. Terrell
Re: LED accelerator didactic
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 23:25:52 GMT, the renowned "Michael A. Terrell"

Specifically, at the end of _The Mary Tyler Moore Show_ (1970-77),
rather than her two short-lived series that followed it ( _Mary_ and
_The Mary Tyler Moore Hour_ ).

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: LED accelerator didactic

A woman walks into a bar with a duck under her arm...

Re: LED accelerator didactic

... I was talking to the duck.  :-)

--
John Fields

Re: LED accelerator didactic
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 18:01:54 -0600, the renowned John Fields

<LOL>

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: LED accelerator didactic

...and the bartender says "okay I'll bite, what's the joke?"

Re: LED accelerator didactic

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22duck+under+her+arm%22+pig&btnG=Google+Search

Re: LED accelerator didactic
Woman walks into bar with rabbit under her arm.
Man: "Where did you get the pig?"
Woman: "That's an old joke."
Man: "I was talking to the joke."

[rimshot]

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22duck+under+her+arm%22+pig&btnG=Google+Search

FRAUDULENT
Dear netizens

Please note that this post is fraudulent. I did not post that, nor do I have
an email address at Yahoo.

Attempts at annoyning me with libellous demeaning diatribes like this will
fail. The only thing didactic about the post above is to be found in THIS
message to you, wherein I lay the law down upon you.

Do you hope that I am so dumb that I would fall for tactics like this?

Be aware that it might come back to smack you in the face. I urge you to
cease these otiose posts.

In any case though I am impressed at the attention given to my 'device'
which underlines superlative marketing and publicity skills for which
others pay in my role as a consultant.

Turning the other cheek...
Peter E. Lowrie.

Re: FRAUDULENT

Manish tanah halaila hazeh?

DS

Re: FRAUDULENT
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:18:34 -0500, Daniel Stern Lighting

Nö.
Einfach nur ein wenig krank im Kopf.

IdS
Michael

Re: LED accelerator didactic
snip

Peter,  we all know that the apparent output of an LED can be exceeded
by pulsing a led with high current.  You can even change the color if
you hit them hard enough . . .

But you want an electrical engineer to "invest" money in a scheme that
kills LED's while increasing "apparent" brightness?  An EE who already
learned the laws of thermodynamics?

Maybe you could/should move to alt.investor.scam.stories

Re: LED accelerator didactic

... sure thing (is this the Ohm's Law in reverse you refer too?)

Re: LED accelerator didactic
On 9 Dec 2003 15:14:40 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@student.canterbury.ac.nz

He missed a term... it should be...

Current equals Power times Current-squared divided by (Power times
Current)

;-)

                                        ...Jim Thompson
--
|  James E.Thompson, P.E.                           |    mens     |
|  Analog Innovations, Inc.                         |     et      |

 No, it's Current times Voltage equals Power times Current-
 squared times Voltage-squared divided by Power-squared.

 Thanks,
    - Win

 whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Site Timeline