LED accelerator didactic

Some people ever cynical trust no-one. They make jokes and crack wise. Upon the arrival of Adam's camera I will photograph it all as promised in such a manner as to show the accelerator working. As I have stated and repeated, I do not want to lead you gentlemen astray and given the pressure exerted by way of your (and other posters) various dubious assertions of malfeasance and snake charming, with the recent addition of a droll and jejune "voting" mockery of a website attempting to discredit me in a patently obvious effort to obtain the rights to the LED accelerator for what might be termed a discount rate, methinks any lesser mortal or fraudster would have shrunk back into some dark recess, disappearing from view by now. Not I. I shan't be cowed.

Nevertheless, perhaps some additional detail is warranted regarding the workings of the LED accelerator to quell the yawps of the derision from the unbelievers. Of course, I cannot and will not divulge the simple yet powerful manner by which LED acceleration is attained, unless and until monies are forthcoming for the purchase of the rights to the device. Much as it would gladden the heart to improve the human condition by releasing the accelerator for general use as a show of good-will towards all mankind, I cannot. Over the last four years I have suffered two burglaries, an armed robbery and the theft of a shipping container that contained all of my worldly goods...Basically all of the foregoing has wiped me out financially and emotionally. The burglars are known but there is insufficient evidence to prosecute them. The armed robber was caught, went to trial and was found not guilty - not innocent, just not guilty. The transport firm that nicked my shipping container won't face prosecution because the Police say it's a 'civil' matter. And now I have to get a lung transplant and so I have to sell this particular invention to get the money to buy new things.

So, no free disclosure. Rather, I will present what will doubtless be a review of basic electrics for those who see my visionary device for the revolution it represents, but will be a taking to school for the unbelievers and catacallers. Right to it, then: Ohm's Law states that Current equals Power times Current-squared. This, however, omits what I have dubbed the Lowrie Effects (This name is not for sale, it is given free of charge to the world!) in which eddy currents in the conductor act similarly to a magnetron field to artificially suppress and decrease the apparent flow of joules (i.e., electrons.) The resultant force is somewhat related to both the Hall Effect and the Peltier Effect (we have cynics in these forum claiming LEDs could not be cooled while in use...apparently they known't of the Peltier Effect!) If the observer uses an amp meter specifically calibrated to account for the Lowrie Effects, it can readily be determined that the actual current produced by I = VR^2 is greater than the apparent power. In effect, by running Ohm's Law "in reverse" as it were, the method becomes obvious to the clever thinker (heckling unbelievers may not qualify!) by which the LED array can be overpowered and simultaneously cooled increasing the apparent output of the LED.

In undying words of the famous American cartoon duck, "That's all, folks". No skullduggery or trickery is required. Just a full and thorough understanding of Ohm's Law and the Lowrie Effect.

You all have available comprehensive information from links on the site regarding my various exploits, endeavours and accomplishments by way of a downloadable CV. Terms like; open book, spring to mind.

Should I post more details with links in other boards within these groups, such as the B/S/T section?

Thank you for your continuing indulgence.

Yours sincerely

Peter E. Lowrie. Chairman, Free Electron. High St, Lower Hutt, 6009. New Zealand.

++64-4-9766712
Reply to
Peter Lowrie

It was not a duck; it was a pig.

John

It was not a pig; it was a wabbit.

Tim

--
The .sig is dead.
Reply to

It was Porky Pig. A pig is not a wabbit.

But an LED is not a Peltier, either.

John

I don't think you can rule out the possibility of a small localized (like from one side of the die to the other) cooling effect, just as you can't say that there is zero difference between zip cord and an AWG4 speaker wire. I get as much as 10mV out of a red LED (in the dark) with a big temperature gradient on the epoxy.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Dear netizens

Please note that this post is fraudulent. I did not post that, nor do I have an email address at Yahoo.

Attempts at annoyning me with libellous demeaning diatribes like this will fail. The only thing didactic about the post above is to be found in THIS message to you, wherein I lay the law down upon you.

Do you hope that I am so dumb that I would fall for tactics like this?

Be aware that it might come back to smack you in the face. I urge you to cease these otiose posts.

In any case though I am impressed at the attention given to my 'device' which underlines superlative marketing and publicity skills for which others pay in my role as a consultant.

Turning the other cheek... Peter E. Lowrie.

Reply to
Peter Lowrie

Manish tanah halaila hazeh?

DS

Reply to
Daniel Stern Lighting

Nö. Einfach nur ein wenig krank im Kopf.

IdS Michael

Reply to
Michael Czora

snip

Peter, we all know that the apparent output of an LED can be exceeded by pulsing a led with high current. You can even change the color if you hit them hard enough . . .

But you want an electrical engineer to "invest" money in a scheme that kills LED's while increasing "apparent" brightness? An EE who already learned the laws of thermodynamics?

Maybe you could/should move to alt.investor.scam.stories

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

default

... sure thing (is this the Ohm's Law in reverse you refer too?)

Reply to
disarmbass

He missed a term... it should be...

Current equals Power times Current-squared divided by (Power times Current)

;-)

...Jim Thompson

It was also Mary Tyler Moore at the end of her last show of her TV series, rather than a kitten.

--
16 days!

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A woman walks into a bar with a duck under her arm...

Reply to
JeffM

Specifically, at the end of _The Mary Tyler Moore Show_ (1970-77), rather than her two short-lived series that followed it ( _Mary_ and _The Mary Tyler Moore Hour_ ).

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

... I was talking to the duck. :-)

--
John Fields
Reply to

...and the bartender says "okay I'll bite, what's the joke?"

Reply to
EEng

What?

To quote from Van Nostrand's Scientific Encyclopedia, Ohm's law states that the current flowing in a circuit is directly proportional to the electromotive force (voltage) operating in the circuit and inversely proportional to the resistance of the circuit.

Note that neither incandescent lamps nor any diode, including LEDs, obey Ohm's Law because their resistance is a function of the current.

--
Vic Roberts
http://www.RobertsResearchInc.com

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Oh my, how dreadfully tragic. Reminds me of the time I got bit in half by a shark after having my leg blown off by a land mine while I fled from the brutal Cambodian Kemer-Rouge death squads and ended up languished at sea for years.

I hate when that happens.

I spray WD-40 on my circuit boards to prevent that - it makes the copper traces more slippery so the skin-effect electrons glide over them faster.

I'll bet if you oil the LED face, the photons will fly out faster too!

Seriously folks, I'm not too quick to discount that trivially spooky effects may be occurring. I picked up a paper somewhere about solid-state plasma helicon resonances in copper. And there are other physics papers claiming that the Cooper-pairs in Type-II superconductors interact with gravity/gravitons. Who made that quote about keeping an open mind, but not so open yer brains drip out?

--
Scott

DIY Piezo-Gyro, PCB Drill Bot & More Soon!

http://home.comcast.net/~scottxs/**********************************
Reply to
Scott Stephens

No, it's Current times Voltage equals Power times Current- squared times Voltage-squared divided by Power-squared.

Thanks, - Win

whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Reply to
Winfield Hill