Hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230 500-1000w, > power inverter ,anyone can help me?]model4000...

Translate This Thread From Dutch to

Threaded View
Hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230 500-1000w
  > power inverter ,anyone can help me?]model400014

    One transistor is exploded and not readable

Who has the numbers of the transistors

the transistor print number is Q4

Re: Sundox

sorry, no repair manual. However, perhaps you can put a photo online where
one can see the PCB with the (exploded) transistors.

It's quite common to use "paired" transistors, so, perhaps, there are two
equivalent sets of transistors on the PCB. Q1 and Q2 could be a pair and
perhaps Q3 and Q4 are the same kind of pair.

Try to give some more info....

Regards,
Ben

(En als het in het nederlands kan: evt. foto's mailen naar mijn email adres
en dan wel letten op de spam beveiliging)

Site Timeline