Proizvodnja PCB-a u Kini

Ima netko neku firmu iz Kine koja proizvodi PCB.

samo me zanima kvaliteta i vrijeme isporuke.

Hvala unaprijed !

Reply to
gm

navodno su ovi jedni od boljih i jeftiniji u kini

Mladen

Cijena super, kvaliteta super:

Jednako tako i ovi:

Radio i kod jednih i kod drugih preko nekoliko puta.

Reply to
tomislav.pusec

------------- OK. Hvala ! Vrijeme isporuke ?

Reply to
gm

,

Dva i pol do tri tjedna obicno. Mozda je iteadstudio zericu brzi... Za kolicine ne znam, uvijek sam uzimao 10kom.

Reply to
tomislav.pusec

Dear ,

Good day.

This is a courtesy email to let you know that the manufacture of plated-through-hole boards follows the sequence as below,

(A)Laminate

(B)Hole Drilling

(C)Electroless Copper

(D)Image Transfer

(E)Electroplating

(F)Resist Stripping

(G)Etching

(H)Solder Masks

(I)Surface finish

(J)Component Notation

(K)Machining

If you have requirements on PCB's, please reply back to this email or following contact by your gerber files and I will get back to you ASAP.

Wish you the very best business.

Christina Lau | Business development

Bicheng PCB |(86-755-21949341 |

| snipped-for-privacy@bicheng-pcb.com

If you do not want to receive emails from Bicheng about marketing communications, reply as "remove" in the subject line.

Bicheng is located at Baoan, Shenzhen, China 51803.

Reply to
vaso