Zenith model sd5237w

I cant turn my tv on....there is only a touch tab for the on/off and it isnt working...is there another way to turn it on?

Reply to
lori

Wrong newsgroup. Try news:sci.electronics.repair . Give them the Brand and Model numbers, as well as the symptoms and they may be able to help you.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida