WiFI card

For some reason my wireless pcmcia card on my laptop generates an irritating scratching noise on my speakers during data transfer. Is there a way to shield that radio interference from my audio ? It does no good to disable the speaker it still makes noise.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rodney Kelp

Shield the amplifier within the speaker housing and use shielded audio wire to connect between the units and the computer.

irritating

Reply to
Lord Garth