Whats the proper way to TS a SS guitar amp?

Help is appreciated

The Amp is a gibson G20 from '71

original symptoms were low output. (that was last year, now its motor boating)

I have a tektronix audio sig gen but don't know what/how to input signal at the amp's guitar jack input.

Tha amp is "motor boating" whenever I plug anything (sig gen or guitar) If I disconnect the this stage from the amp the signal is amplified and clean when I inject a signal from the sig gen.

Is there a place I can post a schematic of this amp for others to review and help me understand whats what.

Thanks for your time and concideration Steve

e_mail: Steve98331atYahooDOTcom

Reply to
Justa_me

You bet!  alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Reply to
John Fields

Meanwhile why not replace all the electrolytic capacitors, (faulty ones can cause the motorboating) I would think they are dryed out by now and it would be a logical start to the project, maybe even a cure.

-- Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull