Voltage Regulator 041M03

Can't find any info on this device. I need to know what the output voltage should be. I'm assuming 3 volts, but would like to know for sure. It is getting red hot on the circuit board and is outputting around 7 volts.

Reply to
David Hester

Post details - what equipment (make, model#) is it installed in? How do you know it is outputting 7 volts - ie how do you know the pin is the output pin vs the input pin? Did you measure the input voltage? What is the device package? How do you know it is a voltage regulator vs something else? Maybe with more details someone will recognize the thing.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr