Using an indicator lamp with 120v

You just have had some bad luck to encounter a couple of jerks who delight in asserting them selves to make them feel like they really are somebody.

Not everyone here is like them....

Reply to
Clarence

Could be. The NE-2 is still available surplus at Jameco.com for

35 cents.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

"kevreh" schreef in bericht news:mXFvd.6734$7p.4603@lakeread02...

Kevin,

Your questions had hardly to do with electronics. Just some basic electricity. The questions you posted made me deduce that you have little knowledge or experience. Your reactions only confirm. No one blames you for the questions and you also got answers. If you get some better answers elsewhere, please let us know. Most of us are still willing to learn. No reason to become angry because we urge you to be carefull.

petrus bitbyter

petrus bitbyter