Using a solder pot

I read a great post about using a solder pot, but had a question. I have a board that requires two components to be placed on the bottom and soldered on the top of the board (an LED and a switch that are panel mounted). Is it possible to temporarily cover those respective holes with something prior to dipping into the solder pot, so those holes do not fill up with solder? Thanks, Mike

Reply to
mperline

Just a shot in the dark.....but how about aluminum?

--
Best regards,
Mark Daughtry, SR