USB to I2C converter for labview

Hi, I'm looking for an USB to I2C adapter that I can use with Labview to read and write to I2C chips? Are there other developers than National Instruments who make such a converter (with labview drivers)?

Thanks, Marc

Reply to
Marc

What's wrong with the NI USB-8451?

See:

or

Freelance Embedded Systems Eng

If you have the choice to switch to SPI the LabJack can do that (done it myself).

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.