Advice needed: low cost USB DAQ

I need of a low cost USB DAQ to use with Labview and VB 6.0

I found two products that seems fits my need:

1) National Instruments 6008:

2) LabJack U12

The LabJack is about 30$ cheaper than NI 6008.

Any advice is welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
__frank__

Hi,

this depends on your requirements (frequency, resolution, channels..)

velleman has a kit with a PIC on it. very simple but AFAIK without ready to use Labview-interfache. But you do not have to want more than a few samples per second.

Marte

Reply to
Marte Schwarz