type of switch on computer?

Hey all;

A friend of mine wants to put a remote switch on his computer. The PS will already be on, it's just that he wants to move the switch on the front of it. Is this just a momentary type, or does it lock (physically) into the on position?


Reply to
tempus fugit
Loading thread data ...


It is a momentary type.

Reply to
Lord Garth

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.