Tube Headphone Amp Schematic Needed

--
They\'re car radio tubes but you\'re basically right.  With a 12V B
supply you can\'t get a lot of power out of them

JF
Reply to
John Fields

en

ut

't

ad

er

yes.

ays.

.

I have a stepdown transformer to run my Zenith tube radio. If I recitify this with a silicon diode (or tube rectifier) I get around

160 VDC. Is this right? I want to run the B+ without a transformer if possible, much like my AC/DC Zenith which has around 160v B+. Reduced power output shouldn't matter since it's to be used with headphones. Gotta search for a suitable circuit.

Dave Australia

Reply to
Dave.H

True, but he only wants to drive earphones, doesn't he?

Reply to
Don Bowey