Timer circuit

Hi All, I want to make a time delay circuit using transistors,

12v supply switch on a 3Watt bulb and go off after about 3 seconds if possible, I don't want to use a relay or 555 and I would like to use pnp ZTX 751 transistors which I have plenty of ! Thanks.....Peter
Reply to
P.Webb

Peter, since I recently posted something close to what you want, I'd like to save time and suggest that you might try something like the following:

I haven't looked at the data sheet for the Zetex part, though. I'm assuming that you already know it can handle the 3W load.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan