The Most Sophisticated Electronics Sold At Dollar Store

Some dollar plus store had these spinning tops that flashed nifty images.

Also, what one dollar item has the greatest mass?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

The Catholic Church?

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

A one dollar item that holds the greatest mass might possibly be a printout of the full score to J.S. Bach's mass in B minor.

The Catholic Church a one-dollar item? Haha, you wish.

Reply to
Kaz Kylheku

There exists a response to this that combines the "you momma so fat..." and "you momma so ..." ... genres in one two word riposte.

That just doesn't happen every day. Nice.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

99 Cent Only sold 10 lb bags of potatoes up until a year ago. Now the most you can get is 5 lbs. Gallon jugs of bleach or water are probably the heaviest items. 16 - 17 years ago the UC Berkeley Wellness Letter published my "19 cents/lb diet: If it costs less than 19 cents/lb it's healthy." So what was I eating over the holidays over a decade later? 5 lb/dollar yams from Vons. I just loved slicing those yams 1/4 " thick, smearing both sides with olive oil and roasting them in the convection oven for a 25 cent breakfast.

The original constant cost idea came from repairs on an old Chevelle. The parts _always_ cost just about $20 regardless of the technology of the part. Obviously there was some Fundamental Law of Nature at work that caused everything to cost $20.

It would be interesting to see the most sophisticated electronics that could get into dollar store. One thing is certain. It won't have more than a pound of copper wire in it.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

How consubstantial!

Reply to
Oppie

=2E..

Better that than transubstanciation...

mike

Reply to
m II

IFYPFY ^

Why does your post consist of a sig file and a text attachment?

And (according to Jehovah's Witnesses) the Bible forbids the ingestion = of=20 blood, so if transmutation of wine to blood is true, then those who = partake=20 of the sacrament have grievously sinned.

But, being of Teutonic heritage, I still enjoy Blutwurst once in a = while...

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

Same here ;-) ...Jim Thompson