tantalum capacitors

hi, are all tantalum capacitors polarized ? thanks, mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

Usually yes. Also in their launch pattern, they mostly take off vertically when they fail ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

You can (or used to be able to) get non-polarized tantalum caps, but I understood that they were really two polarized caps connected in series, with opposite polarity.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

hi, how come when i post , my question does not come up , but answers do ?? this is driving me nuts.

\\\\

Reply to
mark krawczuk

They may even exhibit smoke and flames!

(Don't ask!!)

Reply to
PhattyMo

Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00

Reply to
Ken

is there anyfing i can do ? thanks, mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

I don't use Outlook Express, so I'm just guessing...

Do you have OE set to mark your own posts "read"?

Do you look at your own posts immediately after posting to be sure they're there? If so, they will be marked "read", and your newsreader won't show them to you again.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Peter Bennett

Yes: use Thunderbird. Much better IMHO. I can see all my posts. Also, please post below the text. That makes following threads much easier for others.