Surveilance camera

where can I get tiny camera, which I can hide inside electric bulb fixture. The plan is to hide the camera and ascociated electronics within those thing which hold the light bulb.

I've seen a pen which has camera in it. I just don't feel like to get that only to take it apart.

thanks

Reply to
get.duid

I remember the old days when you guys just used a peephole.

Reply to
Rose

Who said we stopped?

"

Reply to
Jamie

ANd the next post would be, how to install a lamp in the womans restroom that turns on and off with the wall switch................

Reply to
PinkFloyd43