Surge protectors - brand questions

When buying a surge protector, should brand matter or are all brands basically the same quality? I'm aware that I should be checking things such as clamping voltage, energy absorption/dissipation, and response time. But there seems to be big price differences among some brands and I wonder if that means there's a big difference in quality. I've also noticed that some brands don't provide enough information about the surge protector (usually the least expensive brands).

Reply to
Mike S.

What do you want it to do for you?

Reply to