STM32 woes

Anyone here familiar with ST Micro products?

I just tried to install ST Micro's STM32 Starter Kit and PerformanceStick software on my Win2k machine. It says it can't load without M$'s MFC installed.

Aside from some MFC42 dll's on the drive, I have no idea what's needed.

So, can anyone suggest a workaround to get this thing working, or am I stuck with an expensive piece of epoxy and fiberglass?

Randy (NOT a happy ST customer at the moment)

Reply to
Randy Day

Hi Randy,

I just did a search of my drive and I have MFC40, 42, 70 and 71 dll's. I believe there are an 80 series as well now. Surely it is a mistake that they didnt supply the appropriate dll's with their software.

You could try looking on the Microsoft website for MFC redistributable

IanM

Reply to
IanM