Specs needed on MTC 66280-02A transformer/choke/inductor

I have in my possession a whole bunch of wound components with this model number. About 1/2" square, pcb mounting types, looking like miniature transformers with two windings. One winding has two terminals, the other has three. Who makes them and where can I find the specs? Google search returned nothing. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
royalmp2001

"royal.f****ng.pain.in.the.arse.2001"

** What you DO is a few tests on the damn thing.

Starting with ohm meter readings.

Reply to
Phil Allison