speakers' cable

On Saturday 18 September 2004 08:05 pm, Leonard Martin did deign to grace us with the following:

"It is morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money."

%22&btnG=Search+the+Web

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

On Sunday 19 September 2004 12:58 am, Vexator did deign to grace us with the following:

Yes, of course

1 - 9 feet $69.95/foot 10 - 99 feet $59.99/foot 100 - 999 feet $49.99/foot 1000 feet + $44.99/foot

Just place your order, and give me a good email, and I'll bill you by PayPal. :-)

I promise not to buy any new materials until your payment clears.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

------------- Absolutely. In America, success has become divorced from productivity, success is now antithetical to productivity, in fact, the attitude is that, if you produced anything (did any work for it) it was because you were too STUPID to succeed in cheating someone out of it or stealing it. People who have to or wsnt to actually do productive work for a living are looked down upon as suckers. The ideal is indolent wealth by connivasnce and trickery.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!

------------------ No. It is called being not-guilty of a crime.

------------

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

Disagree. Historically, the least productive (warlords, kings, landowners) got all the wealth. America is probably farthest from that situation as any society has ever been in history.

John

Not difficult, when most of the population has a negative net worth. All that credit card debt and SUV loans.

Why do you care about productivity? I thought you wanted everybody's hourly wages to be the same.

John

------------------- Some ways in that direction, but Europe, for example, is MUCH farther along:

In the USA, 2% of the population own OVER 50% of EVERYTHING!

In Europe, it takes fully 30% of the population to own half of everything!! This is a MONSTROUS difference!!

-Steve