speaker interference creation

Hi there, I've noticed that my GSM phone creates a noise through my speakers sometimes (ie when the phone is communicating with the mothership). No, I don't want to know how to stop it from happening, I'm wondering what the limits of this interference are ? Is there some device I can use or create to make more than a series of clicks come through the speaker ?

I'm a novice, so please type slowly. Any assistance / links would be appreciated.

Luke

Reply to
lcowell

" snipped-for-privacy@talesa.net"

** A CB radio transmitter often does a pretty good job. 27MHz or UHF will break into audio gear if the signal is strong enough.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Boy howdy! It can be quite a startle when some ahole with a big rf amp on his CB radio drives by while you're listening to a nice quiet passage of Beethoven or Nirvana.

Bob

--
== NOTE: I automatically delete all Google Group posts due to uncontrolled
SPAM ==

Sounds like you need de lo pass filter in de front end !!

Rheilly P

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull