Making an EMF Detector

Hey everyone. I am in the final stages of making my EMF Detector but the schematic shows a 1mH inductor/probe for the device and it has been YEARS since I made one and cant remember how. The device runs off 1 9v battery so any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
gavin.abbott

You have made a 1mH inductor/probe before? Can you supply a schematic of your project? Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi