Signal amplifier works

There are infinitely many, and they are being created much faster than you can zap them.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

is

electron

deliver

on

first

A minute minority of electronic circuits, arguably none of them, are trivial.

That's one reason why there are so many bad circuits, and bad circuit designers, around.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

worst.

is

electron

that

electrons

beginner

deliver

on

first

speaker,

URL

worked,

the

circuits

can

and

depending

Ebers-Moll

It must be difficult, hating your self so much that you cannot entertain the idea of normal relations with normal people.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
More than a century has passed since science laid down sound
propositions as to the origins of the universe, but how many have

I know. It's difficult not to overshoot. One of the reasons why I'm keen on analogue electronics. The "STOP DESTROYING UNIVERSES" button needs a little debouncing and ideally should have some safety features. The crude lash-up I'm currently using works, but is highly suboptimal.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
More than a century has passed since science laid down sound
propositions as to the origins of the universe, but how many have
mastered them or possess the really scientific spirit of criticism? A
few thousands at the outside, who are lost in the midst of hundreds of
millions still steeped in prejudices and superstitions worthy of
savages, who are consequently ever ready to serve as puppets for
religious impostors.   -- Peter Kropotkin
Reply to
Uncle Steve

worst.

guy is

electron

they

that

obscures

electrons

beginner

deliver

parts on

first

speaker,

URL

series.

worked,

the

circuits

can

and

depending

comes

Ebers-Moll

Like all lefties, you didn't address the question... you dodged. You're a loser... face it. ...Jim Thompson

worst.

guy is

electron

they

that

obscures

electrons

beginner

deliver

parts on

first

speaker,

URL

series.

worked,

the

circuits

can

and

depending

comes

Ebers-Moll

Of course, like all lefties, you're clueless. It's evident that you're really not here to learn anything about electronics so it would probably be a wise idea to leave, now. Though wise and lefty certainly don't belong in the same paragraph.

Reply to
krw

worst.

guy is

electron

actually

An

as

they

that

makes

this

the

obscures

electrons

doubt

beginner

than

like

no

deliver

parts on

the first

speaker,

first URL

series.

of a

worked,

had a

transistors

to the

circuits

can

thousand, and

depending

almost

comes

Ebers-Moll

electronics,

Characteristic projection of your own prejudices on others. Clearly you're not here to discuss matters of basic electronics in a civil fashion unless with people who agree with every one of your delusional prejudices.

FTR, I'm not a Leftist but I play them on the Internet.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
More than a century has passed since science laid down sound
propositions as to the origins of the universe, but how many have
mastered them or possess the really scientific spirit of criticism? A
few thousands at the outside, who are lost in the midst of hundreds of
millions still steeped in prejudices and superstitions worthy of
savages, who are consequently ever ready to serve as puppets for
religious impostors.   -- Peter Kropotkin
Reply to
Uncle Steve

Bwahahahahahaha!

You've not presented any "basic electronics" here.

Just BS that is totally incorrect.

And you're clearly not interested in actually learning, rejecting any suggestions from those of us who have been doing circuit design professionally for years (me, I'm 50 years after graduation from M.I.T.)

You have your head firmly up your butt, yet claim you know what you are doing.

So... Don't go away mad... just go away. ...Jim Thompson

The projection is all yours. Like all lefties, you need to be acquainted with a mirror. Clearly you don't want to learn. It's surprising people have helped you this far. You're not worth it.

Like all lefties, you're a liar. It's a requirement.

Reply to
krw