schematic circuit drawing program

I would like some help in finding a circuit drawing program that is easy to use and not too advanced. hopefully one where you can draw the program and then simulate the circuit by punching in different values for the componen ts. if anyone knows of a simple program like this, please let me know.

Thank you

Reply to
John Cochrane

LT Spice. Free.

Precision electronic instrumentation

LTspice

download and USE for free

plus join the group and have 24/7 help

Reply to
RobertMacy

RobertMacy wrote in news:op.xkotkbnq2cx0wh@ajm:

There's also the discontinued Circuit Maker 6 Student edition by MicroCode Engineering. Its somewhat more novice friendly than LTspice, and the schematic editor is a little bit easier to use if you are moving stuff around and modifying connections a lot. It also does animated digital logic simulation.

Google: circuit maker 6 student site:.edu

Caution: because of its popularity, there are a lot of pages for it NOT hosted by universities that contain malware. Make sure you get it and its user manual from a reputable academic source!

--
Ian Malcolm.   London, ENGLAND.  (NEWSGROUP REPLY PREFERRED)
[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & >32K emails --> NUL

to use and not too advanced. hopefully one where you can draw the program a nd then simulate the circuit by punching in different values for the compon ents. if anyone knows of a simple program like this, please let me know.

I haven't used it very much, but this is simple.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold