RS-232 Rf module

hi, I am working on an FPGA project. It is a CDMA-based point-to-point communication system; two FPGAs each works as a transceiver. The final stage of the project is to send the data via the serial port (RS-232) to an RF module. Can any one support me a low-cost, serial (RS-232) Rf module capable of managing data rates up to 1.25 Mb/s and working reliably within buildings giving a suitable range ( >10 meters).

Reply to
ayman

Probably. You googlers should check the other side of google some time:

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise