RJ45 jack pins

I just bought a couple of RJ45 jacks for my project.

However when the component arrived, i realized that i don't know how to connect the pins

Which is pin 1 upto pin 8?

Reply to
Ant_Magma

Looking into the RJ-45 socket (the upper left-hand drawing in your PDF file), the pins are 1-8 from left to right.

Google will tell you this in far more color and detail if you'd like!

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

Thx Joel, i meant the pins under the jack. The ones i'm supposed to connect to the PCB.

Reply to
Ant_Magma

Hint: The pins don't cross.

--