Regarding Amplifier

Hi,Iam Amit.I want to make an amplifier for my electric Guitar.How can i build it.

Reply to
a_m_i_t_1984

What kind of amplifier ? IC, transistor, valve ? Output power ?

There are a number of hobby project sites for beginners that you can find using google. This *is* a popular project.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Rikard.
Reply to
Rikard Bosnjakovic

Homer J Simpson

if you had to ask with giving absolutely no info as to how far along the planning stage of building it you are? then may i suggest you are not ready for such a task?

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Amitji, namaste ;-)

If you are interested in playing the guitar, I suggest that you buy an amplifier. There should be reasonably cheap amplifiers available in India. If you are interested in electronics, you should know that building an amplifier will require some initial investments in tools. You will also need some experience to build it, and you probably won't get it right the first time. You won't save much, if anything, if you build it yourself. Decide what you want to be - a musician or a techie ;-)

Regards, Leo

Reply to
Leo Meyer

Hi, Amit. It sounds like you might be interested in an electronics kit.

You may wish to look at Velleman product. If all you want is a preamp with headphone output, you could do worse than their K4102 Guitar Preamplifier with Headphone Output Kit.

Kits can be a good idea for a newbie, because you get all the parts, and you're given what you need to end up with a creditable product.

Here's a retail distributor in India:

VPL Infotech & Consultants

Good luck Chris

Reply to