Re: How do you recycle solar panels?

>>> How do you recycle solar panels? Without any pollution? >>> >> >> You send them to China. > > > AND... > > It's just throwing them away, NOT recycling those dead solar panels > without pollution!

Yes, but we pretend that we don't know what China is doing with them. You don't know, do you?

Reply to
Watcher

They can be buried in a land fill and in about 30 million years they will become oil which we can burn in our orbiting space habitats....

--

*ADDENDUM* The CORRUPT Progressive MARXIST ObamaRegime that FAKED an FBI application to get a FISA WARRANT using a phony "dossier" to undermine TRUMP's Executive Branch of Government and conspire to undertake a Coup De`tat that organized the MEDIA and the SHADOW GOVERNMENT hidden within the bureaucracy to release classified information to damage TRUMP while Obama was also traveling abroad to violate the Logan Act and John Kerry making deals with terrorist nations while Democrats were demanding a Special Council and $25 million dollars for an unlimited investigation into a FAKE charge of TRUMP/Russia collusion.... is NOW telling everyone else on the LEFT that the problem isn't Obama and his LIARS and criminals fault but the problem is all of those (RANK and File Democrats) with their radicalized progressive views, does that sum it up?

That's Karma

Reply to
BeamMeUpScotty