Purchasing a Honda 2200 watt generator -- low prices?

What town in California has a 10K population? Probably 10K Illegal population. Anyway, does that town still have a Post Office? The reason why I ask is because Sitre Magana might have to drop off a package and have his ugly girlfriend in there in front of him. Eeeeewwwwwww.

Reply to
Stephany Alexander

My neighbor is interested Subject generator. Here in our small town (N. Calif.), 10 K pop., the local Honda store wants $1100. Any suggestions as to where to get one for a lower price, or even another mfger with an inverter?

Reply to
W. eWatson

My neighbor is interested Subject generator. Here in our small town (N. Calif.), 10 K pop., the local Honda store wants $1100. Any suggestions as to where to get one for a lower price, or even another mfger with an inverter?

Try this place:

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi