Portable Generator questions

I just scrapped a Canadian built prepaid phone card machine that looked brand new. I think it was sidelined, rather than replace the bill changer. It only recognizes the new one and five dollar bills, and they needed to accept 10 and 20 dollar bills.

Time to double the arsenic.

Ignore him. Its all Phil can do, is to toasters.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

At least some of the DBA manufacturers are coming around to flashable updates. I know the ICT's we use in our battery powered pool table controller have a port to update through. With all of the currency changes going on you would be crazy not to make sure the unit can be field upgraded.

We did a LOT of phone card machines and now we just buy the pins and print the card on demand. A LOT cheaper than buying the plastic.

Yin and Yang, plus and minus, good and bad. Gotta' keep balance in the forces. Luckily there is only him and his master.

I have just been kinda' rattling his cage, I could really give a crap what he thinks about me or what I do for a living.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck

** What an anencephalic.

Fuck off - bloody mental retard !!

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** What an utter anencephalic.

Fuck the hell off - bloody mental retard !!

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I knew you just couldn't shut up. You should really construct your sentences correctly though. It is : Phil, analcephalic, bloody mental retard. That's OK, when one is kept in a small room, without human interaction, for as long as you have been, the inability to properly socialize is to be expected.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck

He socializes, but only with his toasters. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"James Beck"

** What an utter anencephalic.

Fuck the hell off - bloody mental retard !!

Reply to
Phil Allison

You go girl! You really put me in my place. WOW! All you have to do is not respond, but you can't stop yourself can you? I'll bet you fling poo at the people that stop by to gawk at you.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck