Pinch Valves?

Does anyone know of an online vendor that sells fairly cheap 12V or 24V pinch valves or solenoid valves? I have looked all over the web...the lowest price I could find was $40 per valve. I need about twelve of them.

Thanks in advance. Steve

Reply to
Zucker

Have you looked at lawn sprinkler systems?

Of course, if we knew what you're trying to accomplish, it's be a lot easier to make suggestions.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Did you use the magic word?

JeffM

I would not have posted the question here before doing an exhaustive search on Google.

Still no luck.

Thanks to all who replied.

Reply to
Zucker