OT: Electrical Outlet Alignment?

I was talking with an Irish friend the other day and the conversation got around somehow to the legendary Scottish "thrift" and how it was joked about here in America. So he told me the story of how copper wire was invented. Two Scots fighting over a penny. Eric

Reply to
etpm

You're in an airplane flying north toward Scotland. How do you tell when you've crossed the England/Scotland border?

Scroll down...

You can see the toilet tissue drying on the clothes lines ;-) ...Jim Thompson