Oscilloscpe purchase

Check the 'Resources' tab at Bill & Stan's Tektronix Resource Site. Even if the prices are a little bit outdated, they give you at least some basic idea wht ebay, etc. market sales end. Pprobably tough to read, but it is worth taking the time.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

Thus spake tekamn:

FYI:

DaveC
me@privacy.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

Its nice to see the post. If you are looking for anything on Tequipment.NET ( I am one of the owners ) email me directly at evan@ tequipment.net I can work with you on pricing and requirements. As always thanks for the business!

Evan Cirelli

DaveC wrote:

Reply to
Tester

Possibly so but useless at 60Hz

Reply to
cbarn24050

I would stick to Tek 7000 series scopes, they were built to last, their cheap, mostly contain standard parts, easy to fix.

Reply to
cbarn24050