Op Amp design

i need help designing the following Design an op amp with the following specifications: Avdm > 10000 with 1k ohm load CMRR > 50 dB GBW product > 2 MHz input impedance > 500K Output impedance < 100 ohm Slew rate > 1V/us Output swing +/- 10V with Vcc = +/-15 V i have the circuit built but i am having problems running the schematics i need help whoever is willing to do so e-mail me and i will give u my schematics and tell me where am i falling short

Reply to
TalalAntar