New Light Controller

Thanks to John Fields, I now have a much simpler light controller. See the new here

and if you missed the old one you can see it here...

It worked the first time with no troubleshooting. As a bonus it is a lot easier to write the code to control this chip than the flip flop and decoder combination I was using before.

Thanks again for everyones help. If anyone needs help with C coding for a one of the Rabbit modules let me know. You can find a working email address for me on my web site linked below.

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &