Keypad controller implementation

Hi all,

I want to implement a 6x6 keypad decoder in FPGA,i have got a reference design for that, but the limitation with this reference design is that it scans for only one key pressed at a time.It dosen't have the capabality of scanning for multiple keys at the same time.

Can anybody help me out on this , how to go about this( any reference design)

Thanks in advance, Praveen

Reply to
praveen.kantharajapura