Mystery component marking

I have two versions of the same USB adapter module. One has what I believe is an SMD jumper marked "000". At the same place in the other version, the item is marked "T05". Is that also a jumper?

Reply to
Peabody

Could be a fuse, respectively a zero Ohm jumper. Foto?

w.

Reply to
Helmut Wabnig

Indeed it is a fuse:

1206 PPTC NSMD050 13V 0.5A Resettable Fuse

It fuses the USB 5V power line in a USB-to-serial adapter. Makes perfect sense.

Thanks very much.

Reply to
Peabody